Re: APM support for IPoIB

 On 10/2/2012 1:12 AM, Tziporet Koren wrote:
Perhaps working on getting that merged upstream would be a better first step.
We have it on our plans to submit RDMA-CM APM to upstream.
Since we are in holidays season here it will take us some time to come back with plan.

In any case as Bang wrote this is not related to IPoIB-CM, that requires a different implementation, and any one is welcome to contribute here :-)

Tziporet

Just a crazy thought but IPoIB could use RDMA-CM for all of its connection management stuff..this way it can leverage the APM support in RDMA-CM..

comments?...

Thanks, --Bang.