Re: [MAINTAINERS SUMMIT] Device Passthrough Considered Harmful?

I know this is a topic proposed for the maintainers summit, but given
the number of people who seem to have an opinion and be interested in
dicussing it, would a session at LPC be a better candidate ? I don't
expect the maintainer summit to invite all relevant experts from all
subsystems, that would likely overflow the room.

The downside of an LPC session is that it could easily turn into a
heated stage fight, and there are probably also quite a few arguments
that can't really be made in the open :-S

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart