[Linux Kernel Bug] UBSAN: array-index-out-of-bounds in rds_cmsg_recv

Dear Linux Kernel Developers for Network RDS,

We encountered "UBSAN: array-index-out-of-bounds in rds_cmsg_recv"
when testing the RDS with our generated specifications. The C
reproduce program and logs for this crash are attached.

This crash happens when RDS receives messages by using
`rds_cmsg_recv`, which reads the `j+1` index of the array
`inc->i_rx_lat_trace`
(https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.7/source/net/rds/recv.c#L585).
The length of `inc->i_rx_lat_trace` array is 4 (defined by
`RDS_RX_MAX_TRACES`,
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.7/source/net/rds/rds.h#L289) while
`j` is the value stored in another array `rs->rs_rx_trace`
(https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.7/source/net/rds/recv.c#L583),
which is sent from others and could be arbitrary value.

This crash might be exploited to read the value out-of-bound from the
array by setting arbitrary values for the array `rs->rs_rx_trace`.

If you have any questions or require more information, please feel
free to contact us.

Best,
Chenyuan