Re: newlines in message macros

在 2023/9/14 4:50, Bob Pearson 写道:
Li,

I see that you removed the built-in newlines in the debug macros in rxe.h which is ok by me. But,

I made tests for many times about adding newline speeding up flush messages. With or without new line, I can not find out the difference on flushing messages. Not sure if Li Zhijian found this difference in a specific scenario or not. And even without new line, after output the line, the message still goes to a new line. I suspect if a newline is appended in the PRINTK subsystem.

Zhu Yanjun

for some reason the rxe_xxx() macros all still have built-in newlines. Why shouldn't we be consistent
and make them all the same. (Maybe they don't get used much or at all.)

Bob