Re: [bug-report] Oops at hfi1_ipoib_send + hfi1_ipoib_sdma_complete IRQ

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the bug report. We will look into this and see what we can come up with.

Thank you :-)

I've added some of my engineers to CC. Do you happen to have a crashdump perchance that you could upload to us?

I don't have, but I will try to reproduce it again and get one.

I was trying to use a simpler using iperf3 but no luck so far. Changing the network from Ethernet to IPoIB in ceph is complicated.

Rodrigo.