Re: isert patch leaving resources behind

Commit: 699826f4e30a ("IB/isert: Fix incorrect release of isert connection") is
causing problems on OPA when we try to unload the driver after doing iSCI
testing. Reverting this commit causes the problem to go away. Any ideas?

Saravanan, can you please post kernel logs as you wrote "When a bunch of iSER target
is cleared, this issue can lead to use-after-free memory issue as isert conn is twice
released" in the reverted commit?

So what is the resolution here?

We need saravanan to address the reported resource leak upon
DEVICE_REMOVAL. If this stalls, I suggest we revert the offending
commit and add it again without any leaks on surprise hca removals.