Re: system hang on start-up (mlx5?)

Hi Thorsten -

> On Jun 2, 2023, at 7:05 AM, Linux regression tracking #update (Thorsten Leemhuis) <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux regression tracking. A
> change or fix related to the regression discussed in this thread was
> posted or applied, but it did not use a Link: tag to point to the
> report, as Linus and the documentation call for.

Linus recently stated he did not like Link: tags pointing to an
email thread on lore.

Also, checkpatch.pl is now complaining about Closes: tags instead
of Link: tags. A bug was never opened for this issue.

I did check the regzbot docs on how to mark this issue closed,
but didn't find a ready answer. Thank you for following up.

--
Chuck Lever