Re: rxe patches

Jason,

On 11/11/2022 03:44, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> I am looking at the patchworks here:
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-rd
>
> And all I see is a huge number of rxe patches with no Reviewed-bys.
>
> I need all of you in the rxe community to start looking at these. At a
> minimum group test these things. The changes are too big to expect me
> to deeply understand rxe (which I do not) and somehow approve them.
>
> If this does not improve I will probably propose Bob as the maintainer
> of RXE and just take everything he sends, unreviewed by me.

In the past few months, I mainly reviewed the bug fixes on RXE. but no
too much focus on new features since i'm too lazy to apply and test the
new features :).

So if possible, I'd like to be a *Reviewer* on RXE. In the future, i
will also help on reviewing patches to RXE in my free time.

Thanks
Zhijian