Redhat 9 removes RXE (SoftROCE) support

I was surprised to find that RHEL 9 removes ROCE support after it was a
"tech preview" in Redhat 8. Its a good feature with many use cases here
and there for development, testing and production issues.

Any idea why Redhat would not support RXE? Could we get a campaign going
to convince Redhat to include RXE?

From:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/9-beta/pdf/considerations_in_adopting_rhel_9/red_hat_enterprise_linux-9-beta-considerations_in_adopting_rhel_9-en-us.pdf

11.2. REMOVED HARDWARE SUPPORT

This section lists devices (drivers, adapters) that have been removed from RHEL 9.
PCI device IDs are in the format of vendor:device:subvendor:subdevice. If no device ID is listed, all
devices associated with the corresponding driver are unmaintained. To  check the PCI IDs of the
hardware on your system, run the lspci -nn command.

Device ID Driver Device name
Soft-RoCE (rdma_rxe)
HNS-RoCE HNS GE/10GE/25GE/50GE/100GE RDMA Network
Contro