RE: [RFC] Adding private data and private data len as argument to rdma_disconnect()

Not all providers support the transfer of private data in
control messages after connection establishment -
rdma_reject()/rdma_accept() being the last opportunity
to send private data in connections lifetime for e.g.
iWarp connections. Maybe that is why it is not exposed
at the disconnect API call? Would RoCE support it?

I think you also ask for extending the CM event
infrastructure to carry private data in DISCONNECTED
events?

Thanks,
Bernard