Re: Apparent regression in blktests since 5.18-rc1+

On 5/7/22 06:43, Bob Pearson wrote:
The hang I was showing was for siw not rxe. rxe also shows similar hangs on my system.
The siw run was vanilla rdma-linux without any patches.

Hi Bob,

If I run the SRP tests against the rdma for-next branch then I can reproduce the hang mentioned in a previous email.

If I merge Linus' master branch into the rdma for-next branch then the SRP tests pass with the Soft-iWARP driver and also with the soft-RoCE driver.

I think this shows that the root cause of the hang is in the rdma for-next branch and not in the SRP tests. Maybe a patch from the master branch is missing from the rdma for-next branch?

Thanks,

Bart.