Re: Inconsistent lock state warning for rxe_poll_cq()

On 2/14/22 12:25, Bob Pearson wrote:
It helps. I am trying to run blktests -q srp but I need to install
xfs first it seems. Do I need two nodes or can I run it with just
one?

XFS? All SRP tests use the null_blk driver if I remember correctly and hence don't need any physical block device. Some tests outside the SRP directory require xfstools but the SRP tests do not. If blktests are run as follows, XFS should not be required:

./check -q srp

Thanks,

Bart.