double free of map set

Somehow I lost the email so you could resend it that would help.

Thanks. Good catch. I think there is a cleaner and simpler way to fix this. All the errors occur when there is a failure in setting up new MRs which first try to delete the already allocated memory and then drop the object which cleans it up again. It would be simpler to just return an error and not call rxe_mr_free_map_set(). Then the error will lead to rxe_mr_cleanup() which will delete the memory just once.

Bob