Re: [bug report]concurrent blktests nvme-rdma execution lead kernel null pointer

On Fri, Dec 03, 2021 at 11:27:22AM +0000, Bernard Metzler wrote:
> [...]

In old soft-RoCE manuals, I saw a request to unload mlx4_ib/mlx5_ib
modules before configuring RXE. This effectively "prevented" from
running with "RDMA hardware active".

So I'm not surprised that it doesn't work, but why do you think that
this behavior is stupid? RXE/SIW can be seen as ULP and as such it
is ok to run many ULPs on same netdev.

Thanks