Bad behavior by rdma-core ?

I have been chasing a bug in the rxe driver seen in the python tests (test_cq_events_ud).
The following occurs

	The first time I execute this test it creates two AHs which are allocated by
	rdma-core and passed to rxe_create_ah. The test attempts to destroy them
	(i.e. rxe_destroy_ah is called in the provider driver) but rdma-core does not
	destroy them (i.e. rxe_destroy_ah is not called in the kernel).

	The rxe driver saves the AV state and some metadata for these AHs and keeps it
	since it thinks they are still active.

	The second or third time I execute this test two new AHs are created by
	rxe_create_ah but the memory passed in from rdma-core is the same as the first
	test. I.e. it has recycled them but they are still active in the driver so
	the result is chaos.

Somehow rdma-core thinks it has destroyed the AHs but it does not call down to the
driver. This only occurs for AHs AFAIK.

Bob