why ibv_poll_cq always have about 2 seconds delay before available?

Hi:
  I write a simple test using RDMA_CM and Verbs API, RDMA_CM for create connection, Verbs API for data transfer, the test use RC qp and Send/Recv RDMA opcode.

  The server side register two different memory region and submit two work request use the two different memory region by calling ibv_post_end, and then, invoke ibv_poll_cq in a loop.
  While client side, which register one memory region and call ibv_post_recv, and then call ibv_poll_cq in a loop, after the recv completed, then re-call ibv_post_recv use the same memory region.

 When running on my laptop (which running openSUSE Tumbleweed with rdma_rxe), it works as expected. but when running on a server (which has Mellanox ConnectX-5 in RoCE V1 mode) the call ibv_poll_cq return 0 after about 2 seconds.

I try to rewrite the test entirely in Verbs API, the don't have the problem above. Is there any tips?

Thank you1