Possible bug in test_mr_rereg_pd

Edward,

In a later test (test_mr_rereg_pd) which is also failing, I get the following

ERROR: test_mr_rereg_pd (tests.test_mr.MRTest)
Test that cover rereg MR's PD with this flow:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/rpearson/src/rdma-core/tests/test_mr.py", line 160, in test_mr_rereg_pd
    u.traffic(**self.traffic_args)
  File "/home/rpearson/src/rdma-core/tests/utils.py", line 653, in traffic
    poll(client.cq)
  File "/home/rpearson/src/rdma-core/tests/utils.py", line 524, in poll_cq
    raise PyverbsRDMAError('Completion status is {s}'.
pyverbs.pyverbs_error.PyverbsRDMAError: Completion status is WR flush error. Errno: 5, Input/output error

But, adding tracing to the kernel driver I see that that part of the test actually succeeded
after resetting the two QPs and reregistering the MR back to original PD. However, there were
some WQEs that got flushed when the QPs were reset but I don't see anything in the test to drain
the RCQs after the reset. So it is not surprising that the test sees the flush errors when it polls
the RCQ.

Since CQs are independent of QPs I thought it was correct to show these completions as flushed even
if the QP is reset.

Bob