Re: Re: directing soft iWARP traffic through a secure tunnel

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 01:06:26PM +0000, Bernard Metzler wrote:

> Actually, all this GID and GUID and friends for iWARP
> CM looks more like squeezing things into InfiniBand terms,
> where we could just rely on plain ARP and IP
> (ARP resolve interface, see if there is an RDMA device
> bound to, done)... or do I miss something?

I don't know how iWarp cM works very well, it would not be surprising
if the gid table code has gained general rocee behaviors that are not
applicable to iwarp modes.

With Steve gone I don't think there is really anyone left that even
really knows how the iWarp stuff works??

Jason