pppd, pptpd and radius DNS assigns

Hello,

Trying to get DNS assignments from radius for remote users, I have verified that
freeradius is sending the MS-Primary/Secondary-DNS-Server attributes
along with all other attributes so I satisfy not a freeradius
problem.

I have include dictionary.microsoft and dictionary.merit in
radiusclient from freeradius-client 1.1.7, pptpd v1.4 and pppd 2.4.7,

if I use ms-dns in options file it assigns DNS servers, but for our
new network project we need radius to assign them for project reasons,
but the poptop client/pppd ignores, so not sure how to get ppptd/pppd
to accept this value and send it to remote userrs, apparently pppd
source code shows it know these attributes but does not take/use?

I try strace but it not too helpful, maybe  I miss an option to make
pppd do this?

/etc/ppp/options.ppptd contain:
name pptpd
lock