Re: PPP compression

First, I appreciate all your support.

I tried to convert from .pcap to .pppdump and use pppdump (with -p and -d)
to decompress the data.
But again, the output contains the same data as the compressed packets.
The files are attached.

I have some questions:

1 - I tried to use pppd with the recording option (pppd record
output.pppdump), but all it did was print
terminal. Also, no output file was saved. Am I doing something wrong?

2 - How does pppdump know that he has to use deflate for decompression?