Using pppd as a library

Hello,

I have system requirement in which I need to invoke pppd from a user application. This user application needs to do configuration, get status etc of the PPP links. Well there are various ways of doing it, I am exploring the option of including pppd as a library in my build. With this,
-I can spawn my application as a thread.
-I can avoid use of fork and exec operations for executing pppd for different links.

Can somebody help me with this. Is there any pppd library already available?

Thanks and regards
Neha Chatrath
Disclaimer : This email communication may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the
use of the addressee only.If you are not an intended recipient you are requested not to reproduce,copy
disseminate or in any manner distribute this email communication as the same is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
the communication sent in error.Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure & error free
and INDIABULLS is not liable for any errors in the email communication or for the proper, timely and
complete transmission thereof.