Re: PPP comression and extension info required...

Ok,
as you said i can verify all compression types on PPPoE test...
So i have pppoe-server available at my pc,  if you have come across
related server configuration for this .... pls do know me.
and running PPPoA - test running is not just easy to me as
unavailability of the device.

Regs,
Arun