From: "Johannes Jakob" <jj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Erik L" <erik_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-ppp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:35:54 AM
Subject: Re: Multilink packet loss 2.6.32

Hi Erik,

we are experiencing similar problems with linux based CPEs and cisco
based LNS systems.
We did some testing with a self-made patch experimenting with
ppp_mp_explode:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/3/26/170

I should mention that we are working with 2.6.31 systems and the patch
should be applied against the corresponding sources.
Are your problems related to 2.6.32 specifically?

We are not that familiar with ppp- or kernel development, so this can't
be considered a final solution for the problem, but our results with
this workaround look promising. It would be great if any of the more
experienced developers on this list could have a look at this problem
and solve it the "right" way.

Greetings,

John