Re: several sites through router

This has nothing to do with pppd, but is a common problem with pptp,
in future ask on the pptpclient-devel mailing list instead.  Or even the
poptop (pptpd) mailing list.

Since I'm there anyway ... what you describe is a failure of the router
to use a unique call identifier when it readdresses the packets, or a
failure of the pptpd at the remote site to demultiplex the PPP over GRE
stream.

> Now I have control of all the machines, clients and server, and they
> are all running poptop available through CentOS 4.5.

You should use OpenVPN instead then.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/