PPPD radius plugin interim accounting question

Hi List,

I notice that there are references within the pppd radius module code
for radius interim accounting, but am unable to find any more
information on this despite some lengthy googling.

I have pppd working very nicely with poptop & radius for window$ vpn
tunnels, but I would really like to be able to get radius accounting
records out of pppd so that I can properly track a users usage during
their connection period & properly advance ip address leases based on
the records.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction as to whether this is
actually something that the radius pppd module can currently do?

---

Cheers
Lee Webb
E: lwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx