From: james.cameron@xxxxxx [mailto:james.cameron@xxxxxx]
Sent: Dienstag, 6. Mai 2008 10:42
To: Sascha Kiefer
Cc: poptop-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Poptop-server] Restrict user access

This would be a pppd configuration issue, not pptpd.  I've heard of various
ways to implement it ... a RADIUS server, or pppd ip-up.d scripting, or pppd
authentication plugins.

You would have to assume that an originating IP address identified a
workstation (which isn't always true).

But yes, certainly *possible*.  Just lacking in implementation
documentation.

--
James Cameron                         http://quozl.netrek.org/
HP Open Source, Volunteer             http://opensource.hp.com/