Re: serial device access from welcome script

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Thilo Riessner wrote:

The program needs one device for reading and writing. Therefore the /dev/stdin
and /dev/stdout is not usable. Or do I get something wrong there?

???? reading=/dev/stdin, writing=/dev/stdout. ???

Also a device or whatever can in general be opened for both reading and
writing.

Use the files /dev/stdin and /dev/stdout