[no subject]

Hi all,

	When I made DHCP Relay listening on a machine containing PPP
Interface, the DHCP Relay is not recieving the offer packet from dhcp server

	But when I made DHCP Relay listening on ethernet interface on a
different machine other than the machine containing PPP Interface DHCP Offer
Successfully recieved.

	If somebody knows, Please explain why this is so???

Rgds
joby

       "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

printing or copying of this email or any action taken upon this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."