Re: Plumbers: PM constraints micro-conf RFP

Hi Mark,

mark gross <markgross@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This is a Request For Participation in a micro-conference at this years
> Linux plumbers event.  For this micro conference to happen we need to
> reach a certain critical mass WRT participants as measured by submitted
> talks associated to Power Management Constraints.
>
> The To: list is populated with folks that I've had interactions with
> over extending pm-qos or constraint based PM over the past year.
>
> If you are working on problems related to constraining the power /
> performance of devices I am inviting your participation and request you
> submit a proposal for presenting your problem space (preferred) and or
> solution to a group of developers looking for a good solution to push
> upstream.  The talks will be about 20 min long as I want to get into
> some design and implementation discussions after the requirements
> definition is mostly finished.

Thanks for organizing this.

I won't be at Plumbers this year (I'll be on vacation), but will
certainly participate by email as I have an interest in these topics.

I've added Jean Pihet to Cc as he is also working on QoS/constraints
related topics.

Kevin