Re: Regarding CPU idle C states

Thanks for the email, Eduardo. It's useful.

Basically, we'd like to save power while maintaining performance in
storage systems with domain knowledge aware algorithm. Our previous
research papers can be found here:

http://www.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu/~zhicli/#_Publications

We can now start with the patch adding sysfs entry for C states and
provide kernel support, and try to play with them in the user level.

Regards,