Re: Regarding Devfreq

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hi Stendra,

- Bascially, you can determine the voltage based on frequency; thus, we do not need to determint voltages at DVFS framework. It is corresponding device driver's responsibility even when we have AVS features. Thus, yes, the target callback needs to control both frequency and voltage (and anything else required to change the frequency/voltage)

- I recommend to use regulator framework to control regulators unless you really really need to ignore regulator framework. Don't reinvent the wheel.

- The three steps you've mentioned are correct.

- The mailing list is opened to all. You are welcomed to use it (CC'ed linux-pm) and just CC needed people.

Cheers!

MyungJoo.