how to best map device regulators

Hi,

I'm at an impass on how to implement specific regulators found in an existing
device.

My first candidate is a "GMT G9093", i.e. two fixed voltage regulators in one ic
controlled via GPIOs. Here intuition suggest to simply use two instances of
the fixed-driver - no use in duplicating its function. Correct?

Second, more complex chip, is a TI tps650240, i.e. 3 fixed voltage regulators,
1 regulator switchable between 2 voltages - all controllable via GPIOs -  and
two regulators whose enabled-state is controlled by one gpio only.

Here I'm torn between (1) building a new driver and (2) using fixed voltage
drivers and building a switch-driver for the two voltage-regulator (here I'm
also not sure if this should be crammed into the fixed-driver, as I think it is
called fixed for a reason). For (2) I'm also not sure, on how to implement
support for the two regulators controlled by one gpio.

Thanks
Heiko