Function to tell S1 standby from STR

Hi,

How can a driver in a suspend/resume call tell if the request is for
STR or S1? On SoCs I am working with drivers need to take some extra
steps to preserve context when STR is requested.

I had to add platform-dependent api to do that, but I figured I am not
the only one having to deal with this. There are some comments in
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm.c regarding having to treat S1 and S3
differently because of wakeup source dependency on clock.

And unfortunately these differences has to be taken care of in the
drivers, not platform code, because in some cases only device driver
knows what represents the hardware context that needs to be saved.

Regards,
Maksim.