Re: About run time power management in linux

Hi Alan,

First thanks for reply.  ok as also seems to be in runtime.c, if device wants to suspend and resume

then device will call helper functions for pm core like pm_runtime_suspend and pm_runtime_resume,

which internally calls the runtime_resume of the bus and which in turn calls the runtime_resume of the driver.

correct ?

Regards
Raj