Re: [Suspend-devel] Help

On Sunday 04 October 2009, Rodolfo (kix) wrote:
> Thanks Rafael,
>
> now, I am on vacations :-)
>
> In a week /more or less/, I will search in the mail list the messages
> about new computers. I will add it to the database. Then I will start
> to maintain it, but we need a procedure to update the git. Is ok?

Sure.  Please send me a patch to whitelist.c when you're ready or a new
whitelist.c to replace the old one, whichever is more convenient to you.

> I would like to maintain the database for a time (one year or six
> moths), and we should think to create a new code without the
> whitelist. what do you think?

I generally agree, although I think it's better to freeze whitelist.c at one
point instead of removing altogether.  This way we'll avoid regressions on
machines that are in the white list.

> On the other hand, I will try to check the code, some things are not
> good. I will send some patchs to the list.

Sure, go ahead.  Please send the patches to linux-pm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Thanks,
Rafael