Re: TI-OMAP3530 Power management

I will also revise what I said earlier. ACPI is an __interface__ to PM techniques used in the chip. TI does not use ACPI. The interface that TI uses is documented in the Technical reference manuals from TI. Having said DVFS, DPS, SLM are common goals across chips. So you will see cpufreq, cpuidle, suspend to memory etc. common across Intel and TI but as I said the interface is different.