additional hibernation notifier

Working on the s390-part of the Linux kernel, I am currently starting to
look at hibernation. We have components without associated devices that
are supposed to do something for hibernation, once the processes are
freed. Thus they need a notification. Looking at kernel/power/disk.c the
available notification PM_HIBERNATION_PREPARE is done before the
prepare_processes() call. This does not fit to our needs. We would like
to see a notification after prepare_processes() somewhere at the time of
the device_suspend() call. In linux-pm I found that more notifiers have
been discussed in the past, but are not added without any users.

Do we have a chance to get additional hibernation notifiers, if we are
exploiting them in our s390-code?

Kind regards,
Ursula Braun