Re: More info about this group

Hi David,

               in first place I thank to you for answer my questions.
I was very busy last days because it I am just answer you
now.

>  Would that happen to be in Manaus?  What kinds of platforms
>  are you working with?

Our group, named Group of Interest in Embedded Systems (GISE), is researching
about power management and other subjects related to embedded systems.
We began our researches last year and as a first result We developed a
tool for apply Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scale (DVFS) in C codes.
Now, We are applying this tool in real codes and doing adjusts. This
tool was developed
under open source filosofy and will be available in sourceforge even
end next month (june) . The next step to be taken for us is to
participate of groups which interest is the same ours. In a first
moment, our tool was designed to work with ARM platform, more
specifically ARM 9.

>  Check the list archives.  Maybe you can describe a few specific
>  problems you're looking at, and get some discussion going there.

We have not a specific problem, in fact We would like contributing with
you, then We need to know how interact with you and what kind of
problem We can help.

What do you think about create a web page  to provide information
about this list and its projects ?

[]'s

Carlos Mar.