Networked Computer Demand Response Manager

We are currently working on a senior design project at Drexel University. Our project idea is a system that will:

We are curious to know if anyone in the community is already working on a similar project and if so can they offer guidance.

In particular we would like information on where in the Linux power management stack we should place either of these features.
This email is not subscribed to the list so please reply to all.

Thanks,
Marisol Saldana
Renee von Mechow
Bryan Quigley