USB PM suspend/resume problems with Marvell Orion SoC

Hi,

I am working with Linux version 2.6.24-rc4 for adding the power
management capabilities to the USB ehci driver for Orion SoC
device of Marvell.

I need help in 2 issues:

1- The SoC device supports 2 levels of power management and I'd
like to reflect this at the driver level.
The first is "standby" where only clocks are halted while
preserving the registers values. The second is "mem" where the
whole SoC (including the USB HC) are powered off.
What is the correct way to distinguish between the 2 modes in
the .suspend and .resume routines of the platform_driver?
I believe that the parameter I am looking for is the PM target
state which is usually passed in the .set_target of the
platform_suspend_ops routine.

2- After resuming from "mem" suspend, the USB can no longer
detect plugging in and out of USB devices.
I have investigate the problem and found that 4 registers where
not configured correctly. Saving the values of these registers
in the .suspend routine and loading them back in the .resume
routine resolves the problem.
The following are the 4 problematic registers:
    USBCMD (0x140)
    USBINTR (0x148)
    PORTSC1 (0x184)
    USBMODE (0x1A8)

I would be very thankful for any clue in either of the 2 problems.

Greetings,
Tawfik