FW: resume from suspended state with firewire

-----Original Message-----
From: Yuval Dafni
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:46 PM
To: 'Stefan Richter'
Subject: RE: resume from suspended state with firewire

Hi,
Not a question this time, just some conclusions:
In ohci1394.c I replaced #ifdef CONFIG_PM with #if 0, thus disabling
suspend and resume. The result was immediate: the system went to sleep
 (using "echo standby > /sys/power/state")
And woke up because of a bus reset or an  iso packet.
Apparently, this feature is already supported by the cards
firmware/hardware,  and all I had to do is let it be...

Of course my card will consume power this way, and perhaps there is a
way
To program ohci1394.c in a smarter way, but that's beyond me for now.
Thanks,
Yuval Dafni.