Can we do it together!!!

Dear Partner to be,

I am sorry to disturb you with this mail. I am Aisha  Shoeer, my father
was a British man while my mother a Nigerian, she came back to Nigeria
after the death of my father while I waited there to finish my nursing
course in Kings College London. After finishing my course, I came back to
see her.

This story am about to tell you might sound stupid or like some mails
people send through internet, but I am assuring you that mine is not like
that and it is 100% risk free.

Me and my Mum are supposed to be so rich by now that i do not even need to
get a Job before i can get Money. Wondering how that would happen?? I will
tell you.  Before my Dad Died,.. He used to have a lot of Properties but
after his Death,His Family came and took everything he had acquired.. You
know . Because of the Fact that they didn't like my Mum in the First Place
and that she is a Nigerian. And besides.They told her to Live with them
but she refused. So Many Reasons. They had to take everything he had from
us and left us with nothing but something they didn't know about which
only my Mum knew about. It's a very Big Property to acquire . I was so
Happy when my Mum told me about the PROPERTY.I used to be Worried .
In-fact. She told me after i finished my schooling in Kings College
London. she said i would not have wanted to further with my schooling if
she had told me from the beginning. Not talking too much. My Dad bought a
Land then in the Niger Delta Area of Nigeria. About 10 Acres of Land. Last
Year. My mum was contacted by Chevron Texaco . You should know that
Company. Deals with Fuel,Gas and all of that . Like Shell. They told my
mum to sell the Land for them and she refused and told them that it
belongs to her Only Daughter and that her daughter doesn't know about it
yet. I was so Happy when she told me about it and i had to tell her that
we are going to sell the Land. The Amount they want to Buy the Land is
worth more than we can Ignore.  I can't Imagine myself with that Kind of
Money. I will be so comfortable for the rest of my Life.

We are now  preparing to get the Land sold.First thing First, we had to
contact an Attorney and explained everything to him.

But i want you to advice me on what to do concerning and how to get this
money invested in your country after the land might have been sold, I want
to also use you as my business partner abroad because the lawyer might be
thinking that I am a young lady and might want to take an advantage of
that because have not seen or get that kind of money in my entire life.
Eager to hear from you.

Aisha  Shoeer