[OT] low-power x86 platform with supported pm recommendadtion

Hi

Could someone, please, recommend a x86 platform with a low power
consumption and well supported under Linux power modes (str), CPU
frequency scaling, rtc wakeup. I am thinking about a small system like a
mini-ITX form-factor or a shuttle style barebone with a VIA / AMD Geode /
Intel Pentium M / (other?) CPU around 1GHz, that should, when inactive,
e.g., at night, periodically perform some action, like collect mail from a
POP3 provider, filter and sort it, set rtc for the next wake-up time, and
go into a lower-power mode... Also, when active, it should consume little
power, preferrably dynamically switch CPU clock... I need USB 2.0, SATA,
gigabit LAN (better 2 LANs, at least one of which should be 1Gb/s), PCI or
PCIe... Just a CPU recommendation would be great, an ITX board / barebone
suggestion would be even more welcome.

Thanks
Guennadi
---