[linux-pm] suspending to disk on FC6 not working

Sorry. I meant unregistering with cpufreq. When acpi-cpufreq fails, it
should be unregistered from cpufreq and either cpufreq should look for
some other driver that may work or cpufreq should mark that there is no
driver registered. I am looking at the acpi-cpufreq changes that might
have resulted in this and havent found anything yet...

Thanks,
Venki