[linux-pm] community PM requirements/issues and PowerOP [Was: Re: So, what's the status on the recent patches here?]

Hi!

> > > May I remind you that Linux world is not only laptops and Sharp Zaurus? ;)
> >
> > Actually, laptops and zauruses seem to be the only "interesting"
> > machines from pm perspective. Then there are Motorola cellphones, but
> > Motorola tried hard not to enable users changing kernel... so they are
> > irrelevant.
>
> Get yourself some OMAP hardware then; your blinders are way too effective!
>
> OMAP1 hardware is easily had; an OSK, or a Nokia N770.  The latter is
> battery powered already, without the hardware mods...

Well, I already have zaurus, and nokia 770 is inferior AFAICT. So the
next one will be linux cellphone...

(And IIRC zaurus lasts longer on batteries than 770 does... or at
least comparable. Maybe OMAP is more complex, but is it actually good
thing?)
								Pavel