[linux-pm] So, what's the status on the recent patches here?

I'm seeing a lot of threads without very much resolution on the
differing patches that are flying around here in regards to the rework
of the power management stuff (not suspend stuff...)

So, should I just grab a random patchset from here and add it to my
trees and get it into -mm for testing, or does someone want to possibly
guide me to the set that everyone seems to agree apon?

Or, is there two (or more) competing patch sets here that need to get
resolved?

(If you can't tell I'm getting a bit annoyed at having to tell people
all the time that yes, power management on Linux is bad, and yes, people
are working on it, but no, I have no idea when it will ever see the
light of day...)

thanks,

greg k-h