[linux-pm] PowerOp Design and working patch

Greg,
	perhaps I need to back up a bit.  I wasn't submitting these patches
for inclusion into Linux.  I was presenting them to the people
discussing
how power management might evolve in Linux.

	This patch is just a toy prototype to use as a strawman to discuss
how power management infrastructures in Linux might evolve to be more:

	a) unified

and
	b) simplified for both kernel and user space.

	The Documentation/powerop.txt included in the powerop-core.patch
tries to describe what the patch is attempting to do and how it works.

David