[linux-pm] Suspend to disk not working with PCMCIA card

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 07:05:45PM +0530, rasmit.ranjan at wipro.com wrote:
> My laptop goes into suspended state.Then i press the power button and my
> laptop resumed properly.
> But this does not work while a PCMCIA card is plugged in. In the first
> case my laptop does not go into suspended mode. My screen becomes blank
> and LCD of the PCMCIA card remains on. To use my laptop i had to reboot
> it. What might be the problem ?

That seems to be the uevent / call_usermodehelper breakage still being
present ... see the list archives for January for a more detailled
description of the problem; unfortunately, I haven't had the time to tackle
this problem more closely so far.

	Dominik