[linux-pm] [Linux Power Management] Consultant services

Dear members of LInux-PM list,

We are a development company here in Brazil and used to work with AMD's
Geode family processors since it was a NSC product. We have a project
for a small terminal and we need some support for the Power Management
feature.

We are working with Geode GX1-300MHz and Linux Kernel 2.6.12 (from an
Debian distro). We intend to put the cpu under low consuption. The
system should come back when it receives an input from the usb
interface. The BIOS is compliant with APM 1.2 and ACPI 1.0.

We had success to put the cpu in the suspend mode but we do not know how
to come back from an usb (we are working with APM).

I would like to know if some of you could consider some consultant
service to help us in this matter. What we need for now is:

1- Decide if APM or ACPI or othe PM system is more adequate for our
application;

2- Some documentation regarding how to work with Power Management under
Linux with Geode GX1;

3- Remote support helping us to put it to work.

If you have any interest in this task, please contact us ?

We intend to explore the alternatives to have the lowest consuption
possible.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Carlos Dória
Operations Manager