[linux-pm] What woke system up?

Patrick Mochel wrote:
> Out of curiosity, are there really cases where there is > 1 wakeup
> device?

I will guess there are systems in which software will be presented with
more than one candidate device that may have woken the system (for
example, more than one interrupt is pending at resume time, and this is
the only information available on what the wakeup source was).  But I
don't have a definite example of such a system.   So far I've only
looked at 2 embedded platforms.  One of 'em devotes registers
specifically to what woke up the system, and has not yet turned up 2
wakers, but I haven't hit this very hard yet.  The other I can't get
useful info out of as of yet.

--
Todd